Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, Exciting Plans

I've said it before--I love projects and plans and lists.  I tend to treat every week like New Year's Day, so this week isn't much different for me.

Here are a few of the top items my agenda for the beginning of 2013:

1. Promote the Restless Heart Year of Faith Movie Event for The Basilica of Saint Stanislaus, Bishop and Martyr Parish in Chicopee, MA, on January 19.  Check out our Facebook Page, Western Mass Faith-Based Films. If you are planning to see Restless Heart in Western Massachusetts, get your tickets soon!

2. Finalize my distance education courses to teach this Spring Semester.

3. Get back to school work with my three homeschoolers.

4. Start the 90-Day Bible Challenge using my new Ignatius Press Revised Standard Version that I received as a Christmas gift from my wonderful mother-in-law and father-in-law.  My daughter will be doing the study, too, so it will be a great opportunity for us to grow together in our faith.

5. Finish the laundry room project that I started last summer.

I wish you many blessings in the New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment