Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sticking to the Plan

My husband is on vacation this coming week, but today really felt vacation-like.  The weather in New England was perfect today.  A few clouds, sunshine, low humidity.  Nice.  My daughter and I ran 4 miles before breakfast.  Then I talked to my grandma for about an hour.  I went outside to gather some ingredients for quiche, which I'd never made before.  I picked an onion, some radishes, parsley, and sage.  The quiche turned out great, and even my pickiest eater liked it.  What a pleasant surprise!  

This week I plan to continue working on the laundry room.  I didn't get a lot done the last few days, but my husband and I talked it through, and we have a plan for tackling the space and making it work for us.  The first step, as with any organizing project, is to get rid of the clutter.  We will get rid of everything we don't need, use,  or love.  

Tomorrow is the first day of scheduled bread-making.  I am looking forward to establishing a schedule and taking the chaos out of my family's days.


No comments:

Post a Comment