Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Where Are You?

And this, my friends, is why I hesitated to start a blog. I know it's been quite a while since my last post. You can only imagine how many posts are sitting in my head that I just haven't taken the time to write over the past week or so!

I won't make excuses, but let's just say it's been a bit busy in my world lately.

Check back over the next week, and I hope to have written on at least some of the following:

Yummy step-by-step recipe with squash, eggs, ricotta cheese, and kale.
Running with my daughter.
Preparing for a new homeschool year.
A recap of the ultra-marathon experience with my husband and our crew.

I am teaching a summer English composition course which ends this week, so I will be able to spend some time focusing on my writing instead of critiquing the writing of others once the research papers and final exams are graded.

Have a sweet and blessed day!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I stumbled onto your blog looking for printable planner pages. I'd like to invite you to link up with the wonderful Catholic ladies at Suscipio for our Monday Catholic Woman's Almanac or Friday's Moment of grace. {www.suscipio4women.com}

    Have a blessed week...now off to find 8.5 x 5.5 planner printables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,
    Thank you! I'm planning to print some of my own planner pages this morning! I have linked to Cozi Family Calendar to my Microsoft Outlook, and if you print from the calendar, you can choose different calendar formats and sizes for printing. If you have items already in your calendar, they will be there when you print so you don't need to rewrite appointments.
    In JMJ,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete